About Esther Scott
Esther Scott is a Licensed Professional Counselor with an emphasis on individual, family and professional development. She has earned a double Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Business Administration and a Master’s in Mental Health.
Esther Scott holds a deep passion for helping individuals find the best in themselves and others. Her main coaching principle is, “We can do all things;” and as a Professional Counselor, she works with clients to help them discover and understand their goals and to determine the specific steps and POSITIVE ACTIONS they need to take in order to reach those goals.
Esther is committed to being a “Holder of Hope.” She recognizes the best in everyone and believes that every person has unique, God-given gifts and talents to share with the world. Gifts that when discovered and well utilized, provide a more meaningful, productive, successful, well-balanced life.
- Marital and Premarital
- Anxiety, Grief, and Depression
- Military Families/Trauma
- Work-Life Balance and Performance
- Masters of Mental Health Counseling,
- Over 10 years in the mental health field.
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Solution-Focused training and techniques.
- Cross cultural focus in couples and relationships, blended marriages, and dual citizenship.
- Lived and served individuals in Japan, Italy, Greece, Bahrain, United States and the Dominican Republic.
- Travels to over 20 countries.
Esther Scott has special expertise in boosting confidence and self esteem, improving communication, management skills, and promoting positive relations with others. Her competitive advantage lies on her action-oriented, step-by step approach to helping individuals reach their goals.
Esther’s style is based in Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT) as well as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and the Gottman Method for couples. Her approach is structured and evidence-based with an emphasis on understanding behavior and monitoring progress. She provides counseling and consultation. She works with local Radio and TV networks on issues impacting the community. She also speaks for professional audiences, and is a regular contributor to Counseling Today Magazine. Esther is available at the Positive Actions International Arlington, TX office by appointment only.
- Featured in Living Magazine Arlington as “Top Doc” for 2020
- American Red Cross 2011 “Excellence in Customer Service Recognition”
- American Red Cross 2010 “Good Neighbor Award”
- National Honor Society in Psychology 2001